Gen I body mounts

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 12:03:17 EST

Hi list, I'm trying to find replacement body mounts for my 89 Dakota.
Has anybody here had luck finding them anywhere? I havn't had any luck
with the local dealerships, and I've searched for aftermarket versions
to no avail.

I've got everything else I need for a body lift... and I may even be
able to manage with the old body mounts, but I don't want to get
halfway through what should be a simple project and get stuck with
broken or unsafe mounts. That would be my kind of luck.

Thanks!
Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340