Re: F/S - Roadmaster kit

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 11:55:37 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Andy Levy wrote:
>

>>On 12/8/05, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Another thing that's never going to move if I don't lowball myself:
>>>set of 4 factory 15x7 alloy rims, the single 5 spoke design (as opposed
>>>to the paired 5 spoke found on the 15x8 and 16x8 and R/T rims). No
>>>tires on them, some curb damage. $30 for the set. anywhere between
>>>here and MN or within 8 hours of Rochester has some chance of delivery.
>>> If I have to ship them, you pay shipping plus $10 handling.
>>
>>That local guy didn't take them, Mike?
>>

> Nope, He was going to and had to back out for some reason or another. I
> don't remember why but the important thing is that they're still sitting
> in my shed instead of filling my wallet =)
>
> They have way too much company in that shed, too. At least my 17s and the
> tires on them will be gone shortly as soon as I figure out how to
> transport the rims. If anybody needs Grand Cherokee alloy 15s or S-10
> steel 15s, I have sets of both of those to unload too....
>
> I should open a tire store.
>
> --
> MikeM

S-10 steel 15's? Hmmmm the GF's Kid has an S-10, mebbie I should call
him. But then we still havent figured out how to get those 17's out to
me... Maybe we could start a DML underground railroad for rims...

-Barry [still trying to figure out how to talk my Dad into picking up
both Motorcycle parts and Truck rims and bringing them to me...]

p.s. It looks like I am going to be a month before I get a real
paycheck, Merry Christmas, eh?

PPS Mike, are you planning to come "home" for the holidays?