Re: F/S - Roadmaster kit

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 01:00:29 EST

Andy Levy wrote:
> On 12/8/05, Josh Battles <josh.lists@omg-stfu.com> wrote:
>
>>You're going to need this where? LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.
>

> Nowhere near you, east of Rochester.
>

>>and get back to me about my website you slacker.
>

> Yeah I need to get back to digging into that mamdo documentation.
>
> --
> Andy

You COULD theoretically... buy a Dak now Andy :-P With the new place
yer moving into.. you have more parking options... get somethign used to
play with! Think of it! A truck you could take offroad again! :D

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine