RE: New Acquisition

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 23:33:03 EST

Thanks for the reply Jason.
Is that 4X4 symbol supposed to be illuminated only when it's engaged?
Is your '95 4X4 stock height? If so, can you possibly measure from the
ground to the bottom of the fender in the front and the back? I'm curious
because the previous owner said Mark III lowered it slightly and it sits
only slightly higher than a 4X2. It's doesn't look like it to me so I just
want to verify it.
Also, are the front wheels farther apart then the rear wheels? On this
truck they stick out about 3/4" farther on each side than the rear wheels.
I'm thinking he may have used spacers in the front since he put on GenIII
wheels.

Thanks again,
James