Re: 2006 Calendar?

From: y2kblackdak@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 05:18:44 EST

Since the gen IV isn't the most popular idea......i'll submit a pic of mine to
spread the joy! In my own defense....lookin for a gen 1 or 2 to convert to an
offroad beast, and only use the gen IV as a DD and tow beast for the offroad
one......

-Mike
2005 Dakota 4x4 SLT 4.7, redneck pinstriping, 15k miles, leaseholder is gonna
love this one!!