Re: 2006 Calendar?

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 04:09:35 EST

Thanks Mike, my b-day came and went(Dec.3rd) and I forgot to change my
calendar... Went allyears waiting for it to be Dec. so I could see my truck
on a calendar for a month LOL...

I myself have absolutely no new pics of my DAK this year so I would have
nothing but the S.O.S.....

Gotta get me a new dig camera....

--

Bill Day