RE: Re: New Acquisition

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 16:52:54 EST

I had to fly to NY to get it and drove it back to FL. It's in such good
shape, it was well worth it. Here's the auction, it has 15 pics. The ones
that look yellow was just the lighting. The paint is nearly perfect:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4592942123
I'm the 3rd owner. The second owner wasn't a list member but maybe the first
one was. I also remember seeing pics of a flame red MarkIII around.
James