Re: David's '06 Solar Yellow Dak Pics

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 22:23:06 EST

Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!

<snip> well I'll be - that color looks REALLY GOOD on the Gen IV!

 Aside from the gunmetal grey and silver, that is the only other color I
 like on that truck.<snip>

I AGREE! (DOH!) What I REALLY like is the SY Grille! All the ones I've seen
on the road & at stealers have that big fugly chrome thingie hangin out
there...or did David have his stripped & painted? Hmmm...
JFG, I priced an 06 QC 4X4 4.7 5 speed on the internet & contacted Dodge
World in Clifton Park, NY...Their Internet Sales Mgr responded & this is
what he wrote back:
"If you are looking for a solar yellow in a base model that is going to be
an odd ball truck, the only option is to order it. "
Calling me & my taste "ODDBALL!" Sheeeeeesh...think he got a sale? NOT!
Maybe next year (07)...
FWIW, I almost bought a long bed Gen II 4X2 V6 5Spd last week for $300! Got
some rot & a broken distributor shaft,
According to a buddy of mine, but....My freezer sh*t the bed & my daughter
needs glasses so...guess no additional DAK
for Bob to play with...*sigh*

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
2K DAK SY Sport + V6 4X4 5Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/