Re: David's '06 Solar Yellow Dak Pics

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 21:35:14 EST

On 12/12/05, DAKSY <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I almost bought a long bed Gen II 4X2 V6 5Spd last week for $300! Got
> some rot & a broken distributor shaft,

Not to hijack the discussion too much, but what would it have cost to
get that roadworthy? I have a feeling I'm gonna be missing the Dak a
LOT once spring rolls around and we rip into the yard - carefully
pulling out the plants we want to keep, then rip everything else out
and till it under. On the up side, I don't have to buy a lawnmower
till July or August :)