Re: 2006 DML Calendar

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 09:46:20 EST

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Don wrote:

> I have 2 posted at
>
> http://y2kota.us/images/2006/1.jpg
> http://y2kota.us/images/2006/2.jpg
>
> #1 looked fine when I posted but looked kind of funny now! Not sure
> what happened. But #2 looks OK, Let me know if #2 can be used if
> picked. If so I'll send you a Final copy of it.

Don,

are these not your best resolution photos? ("final copy")

Just want forewarning if this is the case.

Also, where in TX are you? Just trying to keep complete info as I get
submissions.

I'd love to keep submissions open long enough to give DavidR's nifty
yellow Gen IV a chance, which would mean at least 12/22. Please don't
wait that long if you've got the chance not to, though. As I think about
this, I'm not sure how much down time I'm going to have over my christmas
holiday, so I'm going to leave submission open through 12/26.

I'll assemble things into pages, and we'll vote on pages as they will
appear in the calendar. Since I'm going to need to do some filling/
collaging for the lower resolution pictures I'm getting think it's best
that you all have a vote on whether my work sucks or not =) That will
also give you all a chance to catch any errors in owner info.

Assuming we actually have enough submissions to vote on, I'll have Jon
set up voting as soon after Christmas as possible, and close it at
midnight on new year's eve. Hopefully CafePress has a quick enough
turnaround that our January truck doesn't get overly short-changed.

--
MikeM