Re: Snow y cruising with the Ram

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 10:51:44 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> You actually clear your driveway of snow?
> Huh, that never occurred to me... :D
>
> That 8" that you got yesterday must be what i see falling outside my
> place right now.
> I don't mind though, gives me a chance to practice my rally skills. I
> get much worse gas mileage in this sort of weather though, funny how
> that works. hehe

LOL Rally skills? just how big is your driveway?? Yeah I clear mine -
it makes life a little easier...

On a related note - my yearly "arugh - I miss plowing snow with the
Dakota" blues kicked in with the first snowfall of the year... when all
the plow trucks were out in force. You ever get a plow truck again? I
remember you mentioned something about a 2500 Ram you had thought about.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine