WAS:Snow y cruising NOW: Mr. Plow Returneth!!! maybe....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 08:34:17 EST

Well, i've been thinking about it more and more these days.
With the very possible move out west to be with Jackie, and the fact that i
don't have a job waiting for me, plowing wouldn't be a bad idea...
However, most of my money is tied up in my property investments right now,
so i have to sell one, and re-finance the other before i get a decent truck
for plow duty. I thought i could use the Scout i have that is currently
resting in the driveway, but looking online at the major plow manufacturers,
they don't list an '80 Scout II on any of their fitment charts.
So, i was thinking of a Ramcharger. Looking for something cheap, but still
heavy and powerful. I still feel the older Daks are a bit light for the
duty.
I dunno, just throwing around ideas in my head for now...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....