Re: The Big Trip

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 12:11:13 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Well, we're in the process of getting ready for our big road trip out to
> Salt Lake. We should be leaving here shortly.
>
> If we manage to figure out how to hook up to the Intarnetweb while we're
> on the road, I'll post some progress updates to our blog (address in my
> sig line). If not, then I'll post when we've reached SLC.
>
> Wish us luck!

Now you guys drive safe and be careful - there lotsa screwball drivers
out there like me that you have to be careful of!! Keep in touch and
let us know when you get there safe :) (I know you said you will -
I'm just a worry wort heh)

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine