Re: Jim's 91 Dak 4x4, 318LA

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 00:09:41 EST

JAMES KNOX wrote:
> Tom. My truck has Dakota Sport Graphics on the front fenders, I have the
> original sales brochures showing the
> 91 Sport package as the truck stands along with the factory computer
> printout of assembly. 91 was the introductry year of the sport. My truck was
> manufactured in August 1990 as a 91 model.
>
> Jim Knox, 91 Dak

Pretty cool Jim! that makes your Dak even more one of a kind!

Now that I think of it - I think they offered chrome grills on the Gen
III's and Gen I Durangos as an upscale "sport" package. Also the Daks
that were "sport" models that were sold in Mexico had chrome grills too.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine