Re: WAS: Restification: NOW: Jim's 91 Dak 4x4, 318LA

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 23:57:22 EST

Tom. My truck has Dakota Sport Graphics on the front fenders, I have the
original sales brochures showing the
91 Sport package as the truck stands along with the factory computer
printout of assembly. 91 was the introductry year of the sport. My truck was
manufactured in August 1990 as a 91 model.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak