Re: My Front end(Update)

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 11:55:30 EST

Actually I pay less than $90 a month right now through Country companies.
being a Farm Bureau member.

This is only the second Ins. claim I have ever made. My wife has made 2.
Both times our rates went up for a bout a 6 month stretch and then cam back
down.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016