Re: large diiameter manifolds for 318 cid

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 11:35:04 EST

if your looking to find the '92 and '93 headers, here some information:

right: 53006618
left: 53006619

a date should be embossed on each header like so

     5 * 10 * 92

thats how it looks on mine. so mine is from May 10, 1992

about 5 months ago I saw a pair on e-bay. some guy was getting Thorleys put on his '92
truck and was selling the original headers.

If you get a pair, I would clean them up and spray on some aluminum engine paint to make
them look real sharp. ;-)

kinda link this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1557884315/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-6854236-6419163#reader-link

( also one of my favorite books!!! )

-dan

Dan K.
'92 Grey Dak CC, 318, 4x2, 46RH, 3.55 rear, 235/75R15, PS, PW, PB, PL, AC.

Mods: Cool air, K&N oil/air, 180* T-Stat, Autolite 3924s, re-located IAT, Trans-Go shift kit.

Future: Swap motor for a slightly modified Magnum 5.9L engine.