Calendar Status

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 16:21:27 EST

So far I've recieve pictures from 16 DML members. I'm still missing a bit
of info from some of you, some more important than others. Some of the
pics are pretty low res and there's a high liklihood that they won't make
the cut. I'm not going to bother noting that below. If you think you've
sent in a picture and your name doesn't appear below, please contact me.

Most of the info I'm missing is just the trim package
(SLT/Sport/SXT/whatever) so it's not exactly a big deal. Just something
that's been on previous calendars that is a sort of my standard format.
Not a big deal if you don't have it.

I'm going to put this list online shortly and ask for any info
corrections. in fact, let me do that right now...

If you are on this list, I have some photos from you. If I do not have
your correct info under your name at the link below as you want it to
appear **let me know**.

Josh Battles
Ray Block - trim package?
James Calder - trim package?
Donald Clark - engine? 4x4? trim package? where are you from?
Bill Deeter
Gary Hedlin
Cal & James Hyer - what trim packages? 4x4?
Jim Knox
Don Mallett
Mike Maskalans
Bob Smith - bob, unless susan found something with higher resolution,
you're out of the running. Sorry, bud!
Stebel (and Himmy) - trim packages?
Ryan Stewart
Bob Tom
Jason Woodruf

<http://mike.tepidcola.com/data/tmp/dml/index.html>

  +-- Mike Maskalans ------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC 318 4x4 '84 RamCharger 360 4x4 |
  | SFA, 40" Iroks 34" Truxs M/Ts, plow |
  | looking for the right Cummins - a 4x4 manual trans CC |
  +----------------- <http://mike.tepidcola.com/trucks/> --+