RE: OT: turbododges AKA: my new winter vehicle

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 10:01:30 EST

I was going to ditch the 2.5 tall-block and light-weight rods in favor
of a turbo-II-spec 2.2 with the forged crank and HD forged rods. Until I
scored a GLHT, I had planned on building that Daytona to Turbo-Z spec as
a summer project. To that end, I bought a lot of parts, some of which I
no longer need. I have a few pre-common blocks and cranks for 2.2s and
I have a couple of newer common blocks sitting in the garage waiting a
turn at the machine shop. I think I have a common-block crank or two.
Some of the hard-parts have already been machined. I may still have the
'87 turbo Z engine wiring harness in the basement. I think I have one or
two finished heads. I >know< I have a stock rad-IC assembly. I need to
take an inventory and unload a bunch of this stuff. If you want me to
check for anything, let me know. Seriously. It needs to go.

>> also impressively good for-sale pics from Tim.
>
>Indeed! The pics accurately depict the condition of the vehicle, which
is
>first for me. Usually everyone takes pics that make it look good when
>they're trying to sell it, not spend many messages going back and forth
>talking about flaws and such. Tim made it easy on me for sure. Thanks
>Tim!

No problem. I try to treat people as I would want to be treated. Doing
the right thing is a small price to pay for being able to sleep at
night.