Re: 01 CC 4x4 for sale - Traded In

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 12:32:55 EST

On 12/22/05, Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> On Wed, December 21, 2005 9:27 pm, andy levy said:
> >
> > Yeah and I'm only a few months behind on updating said FAQ.
>
> Ever thought about making it a wiki? Seems like that would take some of the
> work load off of you by letting list members edit it directly.

Probably not a bad idea. Right now the process works as follows:
I create the content
I generate the FAQ pages from the content and a templating system
I make a tarball and upload it...somewhere.
Jon downloads the tarball & unpacks it
Jon creates "index" pages based on the files & directories.

It works OK, and it's relatively quick to do, except when I have a
large article from somewhere else (one of Jon's HOWTOs, for example)
that need reformatting. I just keep forgetting to add the posts that
I've flagged for inclusion into the FAQ.

If Jon wants to set up a wiki we can get things going there.