Re: Re: Calendar Status

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 13:53:04 EST

crap. I wrote a big long reply to this and then hit ^c y instead of ^x y.
grrrr

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, DAKSY wrote:

> http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/247f4670.jpg

Bob, that's still *really* small. do you have a larger original copy?
the biggest you can get. Jon, do you keep copies of old submissions? (I'd
bet if you did they were on that drive, sorry to bring up a sore
subject...)

Not sure how I can help you Bob, wish I could.

Good luck,
Mike

PS - Tom, if you can save me some work, link me to the pages for those
photos. I don't know if Walt's gallery links to fullsize images or not,
but the links you sent me will make me work to find out since they force a
file download.

PPS - Ray, thanks for the info.

PPPS - Donald Clark, throw me a bone, man! I'd love to be
able to put more info than just your model year and name...