RE: RE: Installing an oil pressure gauge and fuel pressure gauge...

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 06:25:15 EST

Sorry, no pictures from me. You can make any sort of mounting bracket you
like. Just don't run the line close to the exhaust where it will pick up
heat. Fuel pressure really doesn't need to be monitored all the time
unless you are racing. You can attach a gauge temporarily to check the
pressure at idle (with the vacuum line to the regulator connected) and then
plug that line to check what the pressure would be at WOT (when there's no
vacuum). If it's about 30 psi w/vacuum and about 40 without, you're good.
Disclaimer: this is with '92-'93 return type systems.

Ray