Re: 3.9L V6 gas mileage/Electric Fan options

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 18:04:49 EST

These are simple things that must of run thru this thread already, Run your
tires at Max Air Pressure, provides deeper traction and eliminates the rolly
polly in snow conditions. Max air in tires provides better gas milage.
In Canada I run Sunoco 94 for the additives that prevent fuel condensation,
ends up better performance!
Air shocks may be an option. Give truck warm up period for engine & trans
before expecting too much.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak