RE: Tire recommendation Needed

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 17:29:48 EST

I just bought a set of Goodyear Fortera Silent Armors for my Jeep Grand
Cherokee 4x4. Man, what a world of difference from the original Wrangler
SR-As! With the Wranglers you would have to set up for a curve a little
early to give the tires time to take a set. Steering response is immediate
with the Forteras and they are a lot quieter too! Size 245/70-16. They
have a sale on right now at Discount Tire, maybe other places too. Here's
the ad...

"Purchase a set of four select Goodyear tires between December 26, 2005 and
January 21, 2006 and receive a mail-in rebate worth up to $40.00!"

You can look up reviews on these at Tire Rack.

Ray