Re: Transmissions! Yay!

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 00:54:31 EST

Damn, I thought 95's switched to the elec controlled trans... or was it
96?

Call me a hack, but wouldn't a 46rh bolt up to a 318?? Might be your
stronger trans without paying an arm and a leg to have a 44rh built up.

But if you were to get a rebuild, I'ld give Dan the fastman a call.
Since he's close to you (in a roundabout way) might be easier on
shipping. Plus he's a nice guy to deal with! :).... :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport