Re: RE: RE: SHOCK recommendation

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 11:48:47 EST

On Sat, December 31, 2005 9:41 am, Ted Wiegandt wrote:

> The reflex shocks definitely give you more control, but they do stiffen up
> the ride considerably. If ride comfort is a big concern, then I would spend
> the extra to get the IAS. I am kind of regretting my Reflex purchase.

If the ride is too stiff, you're too old. ;-)

I actually found that the reflexes weren't stiff enough for my application
and went to Doesch shocks up front. They're the first set of shocks I've had
that's stiff enough for my tastes. I'm still using Reflexes on the rear
though.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com