Re: Transmissions! Yay!

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 11:43:19 EST

On Sat, December 31, 2005 12:27 am, Terrible Tom wrote:

> a 46RH is what I have - that is toasted in the 1995 that I bought - that
> is the transmission that I am looking for - I'm not looking to get a
> 44RH built. I'm looking to get a 46RH built - and as far as I knew -
> there was no 44RH offered in the Daks... only a 42 and a 46.

I'll ask around for you, I know a bunch of trans guys, maybe I can help you
out. I'll give you a call after the new year.

>> But if you were to get a rebuild, I'ld give Dan the fastman a call.
>> Since he's close to you (in a roundabout way) might be easier on
>> shipping. Plus he's a nice guy to deal with! :).... :)
>
> Gotta admit I don't know who you are talking about? :D clue me in?

GTFO. Serious? http://www.thefastman.com/

Dan's a good guy and he really knows his stuff. It would definately be a
good idea to see if he can help you out.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com