Re: this sux

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 13:19:24 EST

Daniel L. Burrows wrote:

> I turned 23 on the 25th... I already felt old-not good.... I'm
> single.... I guess I will just watch another year go by...

Dude, do yo urealize how many guys on this list would give their left
Xxxx to be where you are? Enjoy it. I just turned 35 last month, and I
am still [intentionally] single, but I have noticed the oddest thing.
Once I stopped chasing girls and got into other hobbies, I had so many
offers I couldn't get rid of 'em. The key is hobbies that get you out
of your house/apartment/cave. Your truck would be a good start, but it
dosen't really matter, for me it was competitive shooting, and
Motorcycles. I have gotten more girls that want to talk to me when I
wear a glock shirt to work than I ever got wandering about the bars.
Some girls are interested in nothing more than trying to prove they are
somehow morally superior because they don't like guns, but they find me,
and engage me in conversation rather than me chasing them.

Chin up, you remain one of the few, the proud, the unshackled...