Re: warm up time

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 13:31:22 EST

My 318 gives heat pretty quickly, it seems. I don't turn on the heater
at all until the needle moves, but it seems like it only takes a couple
of miles of actual driving. If I am just short hopping around town, and
it's frigid, sometimes I stick a bit of cardboard in front, but normally
I don't have to. Just for the data point, my truck is stock, 318, auto,
4x4, with K&N filters as the only "mod".