RE: Daksy, Was Re: this sux

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 19:50:37 EST

Cool Bob! I have 30 heavenly wooded acres in KY. I had EIGHT turkeys in
the front yard yesterday and I have 5 Whitetails that have adopted my
feeder. Its just beautiful. So lucky to live in the USA, (certainly no
offense meant to Canada, I think it's a beautiful country). I have two
daughters and two sons, all but one married and the last daughter marries on
Labor Day this year. Life is good.

Rascal