Re: RE: Daksy, Was Re: this sux

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 04:57:12 EST

Hey, Rascal!

<snip> Cool Bob! I have 30 heavenly wooded acres in KY. <snip>

SWWEEEEEEEEEET!

<snip.I had EIGHT turkeys in the front yard yesterday and I have 5
Whitetails that have adopted my
 feeder. Its just beautiful.<snip>

Nice! We routinely get Ospreys & Merganser Ducks travelling thru in the
Spring & Fall & have Whitetail, Red Foxes, Bobcats & a nest of Bald Eagles
in the 10 acres of "Forever Wild" woods across the street from us!

<snip> So lucky to live in the USA, (certainly no offense meant to Canada,
I think it's a beautiful country). <snip>

You got THAT right!

<snip> have two daughters and two sons, all but one married and the last
daughter marries on
 Labor Day this year.<snip>

You got started a little ahead of me, mine girls are still in HS, but
they're the best!

<snip> Life is good.<snip>

Life IS good!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)