RE: diy throttle body polish

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 22:03:52 EST

Just install it. Its easy and you will likely enjoy the difference. I
picked up a used Fastman TB from someone that purchased it and never
installed it on their Dak. It makes my 318 run a little better but since I
bought it cheap, we were both happy. Polishing it will likely make so
little difference to you, you will never notice it anyway, but its likely a
better unit to begin with so why mess with a good thing?

Rascal