Re: Re: Seat Options

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 22:45:03 EST

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
>
> <snip> Hiya everyone... I'm thinking about replacing the torn and beat up
> seats
> in the 1995 Dakota and I was wondering if Gen III seats would fit in a
> Gen III?<snip>
>
> I'd say YES! Gen III seats will fit in a Gen III...

WOW! Nothing gets past you guys LOL

> But, if you meant would Gen III seats fit in a GEN II, then:
>
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0101/0081.html

Hmmm - not sure if that helped or not - its obviously do-able it would seem.
Just need to modify the brackets in some way. The instructions Mike
Styer gave on that post were a little fuzzy. Anyone know if he's still
on the list? I'll try to email him and see if I can get some more info
from him. The odds of finding good condition Gen III seats are better
than that of finding good condition Gen II seats.

Guess I'm keeping the 95...

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine