2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 For Sale

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 16:59:21 EST

Unfortunatly I have to start entertaining offers for selling the Ram.
Thought I would post here first...

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ram/specsnmods/

All the info on the truck is at the page above - but its not 100%
current. Differences are I have a hyper tech power programmer to correct
for the tire size, and to add performance. Also the new tires are
larger - 315/75/16 I believe.

Asking $10,500. Truck bluebooks at over $11,000 I'll throw in the
Power Programmer for $250 and the factory wheels with bald mud tires,
for another $250. Otherwise those are up for sale or go on ebay.

She has just over 55,000 miles - with Mobil 1 in it since 30,000 when I
bought her. Front brakes are pretty new, carbon metallic pads on
factory discs. Just had a tune up (plugs, cap, rotor).

I really really hate to do this, but I'm afraid theres no other choice.
  I want a Challenger when they hit the lots, so not only do I need to
clear out some drive way space, but I need to eliminate my monthly
payments. I don't know how it works - would have to talk to the bank...
but if someone were willing to take over the loan payments, they are
$351.56 a month, with 33 months left to pay.

Email me at SilverEightynine@aol.com if you or someone you know would be
interested.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine