Re: RE: Re: Camaro Unveiled at Detroit

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 00:55:20 EST

Olznut@aol.com wrote:
> I see some '67-9 Camaro hints,

Hints - thats about it...

> Looks too "chisled" and it for sure won't make it into production looking
> like that.

Yup - Camaro looks like GM would expect consumers to expect a concept to
look like. Exaggerated lines, huge tonka toy wheels, etc. Whereas
Challenger looks like its ready to roll off the dealers showrooms
tomarrow. I said before and I'll say it again - I hope they do build
Camaro again. Just so that we can get back the iconic names that us
gearheads cherish so much. Challenger, Mustang, Camaro...

> GM misses the mark again.

LOL yup - perfect summary Ed! Back to the drawing board GM, you have a
good idea - but your designers need to go back and finish what they started.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine