Re: RE: RE: RE: SHOCK recommendation

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 19:41:22 EST

In a message dated 1/2/2006 1:23:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dakota@billpitz.com writes:

The same is true of the newer Rams and Dakotas as well. They've made a
lot of changes to the suspension that have resulted in a much smoother
ride. Although I'd like that for longer trips, I found the "squishy"
feeling in the 2005 Ram 1500 4x4 that I test drove to be somewhat
discomforting on bumpy country roads. It made me feel more disconnected
from the road.

-Bill

Take mine for a spin Bill, you might not have a lot of teeth left, kinda on
the stiff side. Otoh, sure handles nice for a near 7000lb truck.......

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Newhall, Ca '03 Ram Laramie 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 Long Bed
HEMI "Big Red" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be
Finished Soon.......