New Pics for the 06 Solar Yellow Dak!

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 08:36:20 EST

Fellow DML'ers

For those of you who are interested, I was able to take some much
better pictures of my new Solar Yellow Dakota yesterday in Pearland, Tx.
They are a lot better than the ones I took in Michigan.

Jon has posted them in the following locations:

1. The Dakota-Truck home page (http://www.dakota-truck.net) under
      attachments and drd892@aol.com. Or go direct to:
      drd892@aol.com">http://www.dakota-truck.net/ATTACHMENTS/drd892@aol.com

2. Jon also posted the pictures in the dakota-truck pictures along side
      the pictures of the Flame Red '97 Dakota. Ketchup and Mustard.
      That was neat as my '97 is still in the family. My grandson owns it.
       Go to the Dakota-Truck home page and scroll down to pictures and
        look under the "d"'s or go to http://dakota-truck.net/pics and again
        look under the "d"'s.

Many thanks to Jon for his continued excellent support to all the DML
members.
I don't know how he finds time to do all this.

David R.
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Antlers, Oklahoma
Houston, Texas