Re: XM radio....

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 09:34:59 EST

On January 14, 2006 11:00 pm, steve preston wrote:

> Does anyone have an XM SkyFi receiver mounted in their
> Gen III??

Can you be more specific as to the model year? They changed the interior
design drastically in 2001. We have a Roady 2 that we velcroed to the dash
under the climate controls of our '01, but if your truck is a '91-2000 model
then that won't help you.

"This was a typical 'net exercise, a howling mob furiously pounding a
 greasy spot on the pavement upon which a dead horse used to be."
  -- Barry Oliver