Re: XM radio....

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 11:20:01 EST

Jason,my truck is a 2001. Our Jeep has a Roady 2 in
it,and it clips right onto the vent. Wires plug right
into the side. Looks great. But the SkyFi in the truck
is too heavy for that,and the wiring doesn`t really
permit it either. I want it to look good,so I`m going
to have to get creative with it. Thanks for the input!

Steve P.