Re: Swapping factory CD players?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 16:02:16 EST

Thanks Andy - I had looked at Crutchfield yesterday and added a cheapo
CD player to the cart, remembering that they throw in all the
installation gear (the bezel, harness, etc.) I was surprised to see
they were going to make me PURCHASE that stuff. So, I was comparing the
factory unit to $100 aftermarket players (saving the $50 for the
required hardware).

Come to find out, if you buy a player over $129 they throw it in. That
levels the playing field a little. I haven't seen that factory changer
in a vehicle before, so I'll have to research it a little.

Thanks,
Korey