Re: Swapping factory CD players?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 23:25:55 EST

Well, if we're able to make it to the national meet this summer, that's
20 hrs each way. That trip will ALMOST use it up. Of course, after
that much music, I probably wouldn't notice that I'm hearing the same
song a 2nd time around.

Actually, that MP3 changer would probably be nice for another reason.
Since the new truck has no center console, there's not really anywhere
great to store CD's. Just load up the changer and forget taking along
extras!

Korey