Re: Some "decent" off-roading for Adam :-)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 01:30:48 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Jon found a site with some nice Colorado trail pictures:
> http://www.mhjcontherocks.com/Community/Trips/1282.aspx
>
> Look like something you might be interested in?

That looks pretty sweet. I'm all over that.

Defintiely have to get some rocker protection done by then, and
hopefully scrape together a bumper and winch.

I'll have plenty of rachet straps, so I'm not realy worried about being
able to drive home =) (kind of an inside joke, but I'm sure most
'wheelers will understand just how important those little bits of
webbing are especially when trailers aren't an option)

--
MikeM
'98 SAS Dakota wheeler