Putting the truck to work (WAS Re: DAK finally back...)

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 10:23:53 EST

On 1/25/06, Bill Day <billday@otecom.net> wrote:
> Now it's time to put the DAK back to work.. I am so far behind on my house
> without havinga truck to fetch materials with, I almost put a hitch on wifes
> car! Ready to get some drywall for upstairs and finish our new bedroom off
> before I move to our old bedroom(to be daughters) room then to her old
> bedroom to be(hopefully our new baby boy in August!)

I hear ya. For the past 3 weeks I've been saying over and over
"geeze, now that I finally have a legit need for a truck, I don't have
one!" We have ungodly amounts of room demolition debris (did you know
that cabinets and whole walls turn into a LOT of garbage? I do now!)
stacked up all around the outside of the house because we haven't
gotten a dumpster yet to haul it all away.