Re: Putting the truck to work (WAS Re: DAK finally back...)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 10:53:13 EST

Andy Levy wrote:
> On 1/25/06, Bill Day <billday@otecom.net> wrote:
>
>>Now it's time to put the DAK back to work.. I am so far behind on my house
>>without havinga truck to fetch materials with, I almost put a hitch on wifes
>>car! Ready to get some drywall for upstairs and finish our new bedroom off
>>before I move to our old bedroom(to be daughters) room then to her old
>>bedroom to be(hopefully our new baby boy in August!)
>

> I hear ya. For the past 3 weeks I've been saying over and over
> "geeze, now that I finally have a legit need for a truck, I don't have
> one!" We have ungodly amounts of room demolition debris (did you know
> that cabinets and whole walls turn into a LOT of garbage? I do now!)
> stacked up all around the outside of the house because we haven't
> gotten a dumpster yet to haul it all away.

I will resist saying anything smart ass...I will resist saying anything
smart ass...I will resist saying anything smart ass...I will resist
saying anything smart ass...I will resist saying anything smart ass...

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine