Re: Re: Daily Drivers

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 10:55:40 EST

Josh Battles wrote:
> On Fri, January 20, 2006 7:39 pm, Jason Bleazard wrote:
>
>>Terrible Tom wrote:
>>
>>>I just brought this home tonight to take up my daily driver...
>>
>>Which, the Neon? Cool. I sure wish my stupid insurance company would
>>let me get an econobox daily driver without paying an extra $100 per
>>month per vehicle, and that's on inactive standby status. Thieves.
>

> Yikes that's expensive. My Daytona is only $35/month additional on my
> insurance. Insurance must be some sort or racket up there.

I'm just getting aroudn to replying to posts here...

I stuck the Ram on storage insurance - after coming to the decision that
I wasn't going to sell it right now. Thats $29 a month, with the Neon
being $35 and change... liability only. Me Happy :) Down from well
over a hundrid a month for just the Ram full coverage.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine