For the National Meet early birds - Mopar Big Block Party

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 11:40:32 EST

   I know some of you are planning to get to the meet early, and I
figured I'd pass along this info in case you are looking for something
to do. :-) You probably already know that the first weekend of the
meet is the same time as the Mopar Mile High Nationals at Bandimere
Speedway in Morrison, CO (near Golden, west of Denver). Anyway, I
just found out that Mopar holds what they call their "Big Block
Party" in Golden, CO to kick off the nationals. They usually have
some sort of press conference, autograph signing by the drivers, and
a live band of some type (10,000 Maniacs a couple of years ago and
Maggie Speaks last year, I'm not sure who is scheduled this year).

   Anyway, admission is free, and it sounds like they basically
shut down the main street in Golden and fill it with Mopars. :-)

   Just thought I would mention that in case anybody who is going
to be there early is looking for something to do while they are
acclimating to the altitude. :-)

  TTYL!

--
                                          -Jon-

.- Jon Steiger --- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -. | 67 Dodge Coronet, 70 Plymouth Barracuda, 76 Peugeot TSA | | 78 Dodge B100, 90 Dodge Dakota Convertible, 92 Dodge Ram 4x4 | | 96 Dodge Dakota, 96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, 96 Kolb FireFly | | 99 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD | `--------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com --'