Re: Pedal lift during shifting

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 19:37:50 EST

Hey Dan, Listen to your wife :-) I have an exteme shift kit in my 91
Dak. If it is business the pedal is welded to the floor no clearance as this
is to win! Passengers on occasion, I feather the gas pedal and leave it in
automatic as peoples tooth fillings tend to fall out or they get back pain!
Your inconsistent pedal pressure and continuous manual shifting will lead
you to costly malfunctions of your drive train system.
 Droping a drive shaft in motion is no fun.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak