Re: Re: How Many Child Seats?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 17:25:43 EST

DAKSY wrote:
> I don't see why not...I've had three ADULTS in the back seat of the DAKSY &
> she's a CC...
> with the additional room of the QC, you should be good to go...

That was the reasoning I used as well, but the fact is child seats take
up far more space than adults, since they don't squish any! Rear facing
seats are especially hard to deal with. We just traded to a QC from a
CC for that reason. I only have one, so I can't answer the original
question authoritatively.

I believe my wife knows of some car seats that are especially narrow
(which would be your issue). I'll ask her and post back. Actually, if
your oldest is in a backless booster in the middle seat you might be
alright anyway.

Korey
.
.