Re: Re: Extended Warranties??

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 01:28:04 EST

Thanks for the info everyone, I appreciate it! :)

I'm probably going to get one in a few weeks, just to be safe and to
keep the old ladies happy. One good thing is the plans that I'm looking
at give you your money back if you don't use it. Which could be a
blessing or a curse. Obviously I wouldn't use it on a $100-200 if I
would get $1800 back, but on bigger items it would come in handy.

I guess it's more of a crap shoot rather than an insurance policy! :)

Gary Hedlin
05 4.7 SLT
98 3.9 Sport

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> Yes, they are negotiable. I found a site online that also was pricing the
> Chrysler extended watrranties.. may help with comparing prices.
> Aaron

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |