i am back...need help already

From: ZKDesigns.com (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 02:18:27 EST

I FINALLY am getting a chance to give my 98 CC some
loving....recently seperated (working on divorce), I
can finally pay more attention to my neglected first
love. The trucks paid off and I have made alot of new
friends into auto modification (mostly baggers and
lowriders) have all inspired me to get back into it.
PLEASE HELP. I have some things to FIX before I mod.

My balljoints and bushings are getting replaced. No
biggie. But would riding it like that cause a sympton
with brakes? If I am driving and riding brake to come
to a slow and hit a bump, it feels like the ABS kicks
in. I come to a stop and I hear a continued clicking
that I feel in the peddle and something coming from
directly in front of me in engine bay. Anyone seen or
rather heard that before? If I rapidly release brake
fully and apply again it seems to reset until I hit
the next bump. Master cylinder? ABS?

Alberto A.

Alberto Aguirre
Black '98 5.2L v8 Dakota Sport CC
Mods:Dynomax catback exhaust with dual exits,Kenwood cd player(previous 2 stolen),Alpine Security, K&N....that's it so far more to come.
http://alberto.dualhex.com

.
.
| Date: July 15-23, 2006 - More info: http://meet.dakota-truck.net |